Wednesday 12 September 2007

Experiment

This blog is very much an experiment.

I do not even know how many of St Cuthbert’s congregation even visit the Church’s web site.

The updated web site went on line very late on the evening of 11 September 2007. This blog was attached to the web site as a way for church members to communicate in an informal way. It stemmed from a comment made by David Lee at a Church service on Sunday 9 September.

Dave said, “Some of you may be interested in this” and proceeded to give a short message. He then said, “I have left a printed sheet at the back of the Church, but only a few copies”.

I confess, that when Dave started his announcement I got side tracked and missed the whole message. I then thought that it would be great if David could have put this message up for everyone to read. Like a number of people I do not get to Church every Sunday and as such the updated web site and this blog can keep us all up to date.

However, as I have already said, this is an experiment and only the second blog I have created. For people to comment on this blog they need to be registered users; as this is the only way I could see to set the blog up.

All Church members are invited to become registered users. Please contact me at ian@iandrews.plus.com

No comments: